1.17.2012

HSS Pleats or Ruffles Theme Challenge #100 Artist Picks

So many frilly, fantastic fun creations!  We asked for pleats and ruffles and we got them.  There were so many beautiful creations but the following were the frilliest.  Congratulations to the following artists!

Each TUESDAY we announce the Artist Picks for the prior week's challenge. The winners receive a special badge to display on their blog to announce they were a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick.

Each week you have the chance to play along. We'd love to see your creativity. Check out today's newest post to see what challenge we have this week!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness this was the first time I submitted a card to your fun challenge and look what happened! I am so very over the top happy! Thank you so much. I really liked making that ribbon ruffle! I can't wait to play again! Thank you all...hugs~Donna

    ReplyDelete