5.03.2016

HSS Color Challenge #237

  • You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project. 
  • Traditional paper crafting and digital projects welcome.
  • Use keyword HSSCC237 when uploading to public galleries.
  • We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
  • Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
  • INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, May 16th, 2016
  • Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
  • Join us for a new challenge every other Tuesday. 
  • PLEASE be kind and TURN OFF your word verification, THANK YOU!




2 comments:

  1. I used the colors on one of my cards and tried to enter it this morning but the linky thing say the challenge is already closed. Your post says the challenge closes on May 16 and today is only the 6th! ???
    Now I see a second link up tool. OK, I'll go back and see if I can link up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors for your Color Challenge. Wish I had seen this earlier so I would have had time to play along but only saw the color challenge while commenting on Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge submissions. I believe I need to subscribe to email updates :)

    ReplyDelete