2.22.2010

HSS Week 4- SKETCH Challenge!!

Who doesn't love a sketch?
Let's get "Sketch-y With It", and if you don't listen to Will Smith then that reference isn't nearly as funny- BUT this week we are "Sketchy"! Get crafty and share with us your interpretation for this sketch. It doesn't have to be a card, try a scrapbook page, or even a 3-D item...there is no limit.
Instructions for adding your project to this weeks challenge...

Use Mr. Linky below to provide a DIRECT LINK to your project or creation.

To avoid having an incorrect links removed, once you have created your post click on your title for that post- then copy the URL info in your search bar and paste it into Mr. Linky. This will give a DIRECT LINK to your Challenge entry.

Note that incorrect links will have to be removed.


For this week use KEYWORD HSSSC4 when uploading your project to public galleries. We would greatly appreciate it if you would note the HSS Challenge and link back to this site within your post.

Mr. Linky will close for this challenge at 12 P.M. CST on February 28th.


~Enjoy the creations from our Design Team for this weeks Challenge~



5 comments:

  1. So happy I came across this blog today -- beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying this blog and love your ideas and color choices. You are all so talented.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute samples! I hope I get to play before I leave for vaca. I want to get Sketchy With It! :) Too cute, BTW!! Is it sad that I still use the term "jiggy" in every day conversation? I think that song 1985 by Bowling for Soup was written for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted mine twice because the first one didn't work... Sorry! The second one should be good.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just posted my card. Fun challenge, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete