4.05.2011

HSS Color Splash Pink-a-licious Challenge #62

Here at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week we're in the pink.  Yes PINK!  Create any project with any shade of pink.  There are so many shades and so little time so get to creating because we also want to see you in the pink. 
Pinkalicious challenge 62-001
Rules and Deets
You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project.
Use keyword HSSCSCP when uploading to public galleries.
We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
INLINKZ will close at Noon (CST) Monday, April 4th
Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, April 5th
Join us for a new challenge every Tuesday 

Big ANNOUNCEMENT this week!  We have added a new member to our design team.  Her name is Krista Jensen.  Please welcome her and visit her blog to see more of her projects.

Introducing Krista...
"I discovered stamping at a very young age and began my collection of Hello Kitty stamps in Elementary school and later moved on to "big girl" stamps...the wood-mounted rubber ones.  :)  Then about 7 years ago I went to my first Stampin' Up! party and fell in love!  I became a demo just a few months later.  I am married to a scientist and I am a SAHM with 3 boys...a set of twins and a newborn.  Yes...I am crazy!  I'm excited to join the Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team and look forward to sharing my ideas with you."

Now for some inspiration from our design team.

Krista - pink card1
Shannon bird card HSSaprilWm OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Pinkalicious projects Amy - Pretty in Pink HSS62_PinkaliciousIslandFloral
AMhssdt_pink Sherry - inside


1 comment: