3.27.2012

HSS Inspiration Chellenge #111- EASTER


Rules and Deets:

  • You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project.
  • Use keyword HSSIC111 when uploading to public galleries.
  • We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
  • Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
  • INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, April 2nd
  • Artist Picks will be announced on Tuesday, April 3rd
  • Join us for a new challenge every Tuesday. 
  • Unfortunately NO comments will be left for those blogs that require word verification.


































2 comments:

  1. Regina, Blogger isn't letting me leave you a comment but I just wanted to let you know that your sweet Easter treats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects this week! I definitely only have to come here to get the ideas for all my school treats I need to make over the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete