11.02.2021

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #376

Welcome to the newest members of Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team!  Here’s a little bit about each of them in their own words. Visit their blogs to see more of their projects.

Patti Brunter

A little about my self I live in Southern California and have been a Stampin' Up demonstrator since 1998. After I attended my first Stampin' Up workshop I was hooked and I signed up right away. I have been blessed with meeting the most special people all of these year.  I love trying new techniques and any time I can get a chance to color or watercolor. I also enjoy scrapbooking and jewelry making. 

Visit my blog http://stampinexpressions2.blogspot.com to see more of my projects.

Leah Dixon

I am a mom of teens, a primary school teacher, and a Canadian Stampin Up! Demonstrator (since 2018). I love creating cards, scrapbooking and gardening.

 Visit my blog https://stampinwithleah.ca/ to see more of my projects.

Heather Heroldt

I'm a stay-at-home wife, mom and empty-nester, who, in addition to WAY too much volunteering,  loves to create, whether it's in paper, fiber or in the kitchen!  I live in sunny Scottsdale, AZ.

Visit my blog https://www.heatherspages.net/handmade-by-heather to see more of my projects

Jolanda Johnstone

Always exploring “Creativity”, I was stamping and embossing in the early 80’s among other artistic pursuits.  Moving to the US from Canada 15 years ago allowed me to “retire”.  I discovered Stampin’ Up! and the rest is history.  I love teaching this craft and set up the Inque Spot Studio where I welcome guests to stamp with me.  Over the past two years I began to dabble in the world of challenges and created a blog where I share my projects.  I love how a challenge makes me put on my thinking cap and gives me an excuse to play with my Studio Stash!  I am very happy to be a part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team.  Cheers, Jolanda.

Visit my blog http://www.jolandasinquespotstudio.com to see more of my projects.

Now on to this week's challenge.

Rules and Deets:

  • You may use ANY BRAND of products to create your project.
  • Use keyword HSSIC376 when uploading to public galleries.
  • We would appreciate a link back to our HSS site.
  • Incorrect links are not eligible and will be deleted.
  • INLINKZ will close at noon (CST) Monday, November 15
  • Join us for a new challenge every other Tuesday. November 16
  •  PLEASE be kind and TURN OFF your word verification, THANK YOU! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment