11.27.2012

HSS Technique Challenge - Fancy Folds #145 Artist Picks

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a big thank you to all our participants.  This week's challenge was a fancy fold technique.  Congratulations to the following artist picks.

Katie Robertson

Macarena

  
Julie Gearinger

Each TUESDAY we announce the Artist Picks for the prior week's challenge. The winners receive a special badge to display on their blog to announce they were a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick.
 
 
 
Each week you have the chance to play along. We'd love to see your creativity. Check out today's newest post to see what challenge we have this week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooo happy!!! Thank you HSS Girls for this prize. The badget you sent me is the most beautiful I've ever received. Thanks one more time and congratulations Katie and Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card! I love your challenges, they always inspire me to do things I never would have come up with. Thanks for all your hard work and inspiration and congrats to the other selected ladies! You all made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Macarena and Katie- love your cards!! Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Artist Picks- it was a fun challenge and I am looking forward to playing along again in the future :-)

    ReplyDelete