12.29.2015

HSS Sketch Challenge #227 Artist Picks


We'd like to thank everyone who played along with our latest Sketch Challenge!  You're interpretations of the sketch were great!

A big congratulations to the following Artist Picks! 



Every other TUESDAY we announce the Artist Picks for the prior two week's challenge. The winners receive a special badge to display on their blog to announce they were a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick.
 
Every two weeks you have the chance to play along. We'd love to see your creativity. Check out today's newest post to see what challenge we have this week!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank the design team to selecting my card as one of the artist's pick this week. The challenges on this site are outstanding and I try them whenever I can. Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Artist's pick! I appreciate it, and hope to join more of your fun challenges this year!!

    ReplyDelete