9.29.2020

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #348 Artist Picks

It was so great to see all of the great Color Challenge #348 creations!  You were all so creative!

Congratulations to our Artist Picks!

TGIFC281wm

Picture
Every other TUESDAY we announce the Artist Picks for the prior two week's challenge. The winners receive a special badge to display on their blog to announce they were a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick.

 
Every two weeks you have the chance to play along. We'd love to see your creativity. Check out today's newest post to see what challenge we have this week!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for the pick! It was so fun to play with your colors! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobrý web : One Piece
    Dobrý web : Biodata
    Dobrý web : Resep
    Dobrý web : Sinopsis Film Terbaru
    Dobrý web : Resep Masakan
    Dobrý web : Paling Sempt
    Dobrý web : Biodata
    Dobrý web : lambang

    ReplyDelete